ExtremeZ-IP Print Server - Mac printer sharing on Windows servers
Version: 4.2.3ExtremeZ-IP Print Server software adds Macintosh printer sharing to Windows servers. ExtremeZ-IP Print Server is the new, stand-alone product formerly know as ExtremeZ-IP IP Print Support that allows Mac and Windows clients to spool and print PostScript jobs to printers and other devices managed by Windows 2003/2000 Servers or Windows XP using the TCP/IP protocol instead of AppleTalk.
License: Free To Try $795.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
With better print queue management, simple setup and detailed logging of print jobs, ExtremeZ-IP Print Server replaces Print Services for Macintosh (PSFM) and greatly improves the capabilities and ease of use of the Windows print server.
On the Mac desktop, a simple client software integrates seamlessly into the Mac OS X Print Center and the new CUPS printing architecture of the Mac OS X, providing a simple, intuitive interface for configuring and managing print queues.
Here are some key features of "ExtremeZ IP Print Server":
· Log details on every print job
· Download PPDs automatically saving time for users and administrators
· Eliminate AppleTalk for browsing, and printing
· Printing Service for Macintosh (PSFM) bugs
· Simplify network administrators jobs since ExtremeZ-IP re-shares Windows print queues to Macintosh
· Manage multiple print queues changing order and controlling jobs
· Exploit the latest Windows clustering technologies improving uptime and simplifying maintenance
· Ensure compatibility with Windows 2003.
· 21 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· No changes to printing.