FactotumNOW IAS Reporting imports IAS / RRAS (Microsoft VPN) log files through an engine that can be installed onto the VPN / IAS server. IAS (MicrosoftÂ® Internet Authentication Service) statistics are then updated automatically every two minutes.
Version: 3.42FactotumNOW IAS Reporting imports IAS / RRAS (Microsoft VPN) log files through an engine that can be installed onto the VPN / IAS server.
License: Commercial $189.00
Operating System: Windows
IAS (MicrosoftÂ® Internet Authentication Service) statistics are then updated automatically every two minutes. Reports can be viewed through a comfortable console and exported to Microsoft Excel (if installed).
The report viewer can be run remotely from any desktop on the network or on the IAS / RRAS server directly.
FactotumNOW IAS Reporting allows you to instantly view:
- Users that share IPs
- Origin countries of users
- Amount of data transferred in a given period
- Session Durations
- Amount of data by country
- Users that have been in several countries
- Rejected connection attempts
- Who is online right now ...
- and much more... With this information readily accessible at any time, you can protect your corporate network from identity theft:
- Identify user accounts that are used from countries the user does not reside in
- Determine where users are currently located
- Identify when a single IP accesses multiple user accounts This software also allows you to easily consolidate IAS information from several servers by deploying it onto every single IAS/RRAS/VPN server on your network. It comes with a PostgreSQL 8.1 Server that handles your imported data and allows you to write your own queries if you need to. Both log formats are handled (native IAS format and IAS database format). FactotumNOW IAS Reporting imports data from IAS (VPN, modem, WPA, etc.) and RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Services). All this data is consolidated and accessible through an easy
- use reporting interface. Simply select the time window you would like to look at and let it generate the report. All reports can easily be exported to MicrosoftÂ® Excel
Version 3.42: Added country resolution, multiple IAS servers Improved database installer Several minor bugfixes Improved datamining
Version 3.41: Added country resolution, multiple IAS servers