FastFox Text Expander for Mac OS X is used to insert your most commonly used text quickly and easily. Use FastFox to expand phrases, paragraphs, documents, images, and many more. Store frequently used text and improve speed and productivity.
Version: 2.40FastFox will dramatically reduce the time you spend typing.
License: Free To Try $70.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
FastFox Mac Text Expander is an easy to use typing expansion utility that can create and store keyboard shortcuts that, when pressed, will expand to lines of text. FastFox allows the user to define keywords that become the shortcuts. When FastFox sees that a keyword has been typed by the user that keyword will then be replaced by the expanded text.
FastFox macros, or simulated keystrokes and mouse clicks, can work for you. This shorthand software is ideal for people who are continually typing the same thing over and over or frequently visiting the same web sites to perform common activities.
FastFox Text Expander for Mac OS X Features:
- Instant text expansion from keyboard shortcuts (e.g., "QBF" expanding to "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog")
- Use FastFox shortcuts and macros while you type in any program
- Save an unlimited number of keyboard shortcuts
- Auto complete feature learns what you type most and makes suggestions for insertion on the fly
- Expanded text shortcuts can insert simple text, rich format text or images
- Create advanced macros to simulated keystrokes and mouse clicks and automate functions in addition to inserting text
- Share shortcuts with others in the office or department
- Audio tone played when a keyword has been matched and replaced
- Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation
Version 2.40: New Release