Time series and frequency spectrum analyzer optimized for handling of long signals (Big Data). Designed for scientists, engineers and hobbyists in need of detailed signal content information (vibration, audio, seismic, speech..)
Version: 6.2.0Time series and frequency spectrum analyzer optimized for handling of very long signals. It features:
License: Free To Try $89.00
Operating System: Windows
- Recording and playback with arbitrary real number sampling frequency with a real time sample rate converter of user configurable quality.
- Real-time envelope and energy computation during recording with history overview and frequency analysis.
- Real-time high-resolution spectrogram in the recording and analysis modules.24-
- bit/96kHz and 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback support.
- Monitor and record output of arbitrary playback device.
- Open arbitrary compressed and non-compressed audio/video files. Support for multi-language multi-channel DTS and AC3 movie files.
- Support for text files, raw/pcm (arbitrary format) files and wav file format.
- Frequency analysis and ability to compare multiple averaged spectrums.
- Excellent quality 3D Surface chart with unique navigation capability.
- Multithreaded batch file processing for rate conversion, digital filtering, signal generation, signal modulation, demodulation, envelope detection and signal conversion.
- Zoom-spectrum feature. Select higher resolution and narrower bands with any sampling frequency.
- Basic digital filter designer support with a wide range of optimal FIR and IIR filtering.
- Math expression evaluator for scaling of signals.
- HP Calculator style signal generator.
- Save and load settings of all processing pipes and charts.
- Phase angle measurement of non-periodic signals and linear phase peak filtering.
- Support for real time analysis of largest file sizes.
Version 6.2.0: 1. Bug fix for WASAPI recorder. Greatly increased number of supported hardware devices and Exclusive mode compatibility. 2. Bug fix for marking peaks on averaged spectrum. 3. Bug fix for the chart update of the Surface spectrogram. And more!
Version 6.1: 1. Greatly enhanced compatibility of recorder with various hardware 2. Especially the 'Exclusive' mode should work fine in many more cases 3. Smooth loop playback of arbitrarily short file sections without skipping 4. Bug fix for Surface spectrogram chart update and peak marking of averaged spc.
Version 6.0.1: 1. Record and monitor arbitrary playback device 2. Open any audio/video file for frequency analysis