Encryption and decryption of files with symmetric key: - Chaotic pseudo-random generator. - Secure file deletion. - High speed. - Multi-thread. - Multi-language. - Multi-platform. - GUI / Shell. - Java
Version: 1.5Application for encryption and decryption of files with symmetric key.
Operating System: Windows
- A non-standard type of encryption based on your own chaotic pseudo-random generator is used.
- Secure file deletion. Includes the possibility of deleting files, overwriting all its bytes with zeros.
- High-speed encryption.
- Allows you to work with several threads in order to leverage the power of systems with several processors.
- Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
- Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
- Possibility of using the graphical user interface.
- Possibility of using the command interface application (to be able to invoke from a shell).
- Includes detailed documentation.
- The source code is available. (open source
- Having JRE-8 installed (Java
Version 1.5: Added new version enquiry at start of application