File Joiner is a very simple and easy to use application that will combine split files (with extensions: .001, .002, .003, etc.) back into one file.
Version: 2.4.1File Joiner (.001 File Joiner) is a very simple and easy to use application that will combine split files (with extensions: .001, .002, .003, etc.) back into one file.
Operating System: Windows
Files with extension .001 (001, 002, ... 00n) are parts of a bigger file that was split so they could be sent over newsgroup, file hosting or some other service which limits maximum size of files that can be uploaded.
- auto sorting
- auto loading consecutive parts when you open or drag&drop file with extension .001
- auto output file path generator (file "c:\test.avi.001" will generate output file path "c:\test.avi")
- faster joining with option to append all files to first file
- MD5 and CRC32 hash calculation for output file
- loading files from folder and recursive loading from sub
- option to associate extension .001 in windows explorer, so you can load files by double clicking the file
- progress bar to monitor the join operation (also win7 progress bar in taskbar
Version 2.4.1: Added Burmese and Bulgarian translations