FileBrowser2Pro is file browser program, which can make visible items invisible and vice versa
Version: 1.7FileBrowser2Pro is file browser program, which can make visible items invisible and vice versa; change the creator code or the type code of the file and show the text of the document in the text field or picture file in the picture field.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "FileBrowser2Pro":
· It will show invisible items
· In it's list it will tell how many items a folder includes
· It can make visible items invisible and vice versa
· It can move an item in the trash or delete it immediately
· It can change the creator code or the type code of the file
· It can read the datafork of the document in the text field, so it can easily be recognized or analyzed
· It reads item's name, type, visibility, size and number of items inside the folder
· It shows created and modified day, creator and type, id number, the size of resource fork of the active item, and clicking the icon folder size, items inside or datafork as text
· There is now a possibility to make a tab delimiter file of the folder which is in the open window.
· There is also a possibility to make a tab delimiter file of all the programs and control panels. These files can be read to the spreadsheet or to the database program.
· 40 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· You can drop a file or folder into the list. It will list this folder or if it is a file, the parent folder.
· There is a contextual menu in the text field: you can change text size and font.
· A couple of new keyboard short cuts: right arrow opens the file or lists the folder (same as double click); left arrow lists the parent folder.