Easy to use, yet powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin, by virus attacks and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
Version: 4.16FileRescue for FAT is an easy to use, but powerful software utility designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
FileRescue for FAT works under Windows and supports the FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
- Explorer-style user interface
- Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
- Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Recover files after a partitioning error
- Recover files from RAW hard drives
- Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
- Supports file systems: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 used by Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
- Disk image processing to enable deferred analysis and recovery if necessary
- and many more!
Version 4.16: Version 4.16: Corrections and bug fixes
Version 4.14: Version 4.14: Removed unnecessary files from installation; Fixed critical bug in logging system; Fixed critical bug with determining of creation/modification/access date of the file on NTFS; Fixed critical bug in file recovery process; Fixed critical bug in folder/files browser.
Version 4.13: Version 4.13: Corrections and bug fixes
Version 4.11: Version 4.11: Support of exFAT implemented; New language files (Czech, Turkish, Deutsch); Corrections and bug fixes
Version 4.10: Version 4.10: Corrections and bug fixes
Version 4.2: Version 4.2: Help file (F1) launch implemented; Arabic and Russian interface languages added; Interface translation enabled.
Version 3.0: Version 3.0: Windows Seven support implemented; Recovery engine further enhanced; Updated help file
Version 2.8: Version 2.8: Recovery engine functionality improved; Streamlined cluster-wise searching for lost disks and partitions; If a known file format has been recognized during sector-by-sector scanning, the file's icon in the list is now distinguished with a checkmark inside a green circle.
Version 2.7: Version 2.7: Vista support implemented; Recovery engine further enhanced; Updated help file.
Version 2.6: Version 2.6: File type signature detection wizard added; File size modification dialog added; New file formats added: SIS, DjVu, MAX, DXF, URL, CAL, CRD, ISO, PBF, OAB, PSW, MNY, JBC, PGD.