Find & Replace It! is a powerful search and replace utility. It allows performing very complex batch-replacement inside text files of any size. It supports regular expression syntax and dozens of encodings.
Version: 2.3.2Find & Replace It! is a powerful search and replace utility. It allows performing very complex batch-replacement inside text files of any size.
License: Free To Try $19.90
Operating System: Mac OS X
It supports regular expression syntax and dozens of encodings. It has scripting capabilities which allow transforming on the fly the replacement text for every found string.
It even handles batch processing of the encoding of files, as well as of types of end-of-lines.
Here are some key features of Find & Replace It!: * Find and replace across many files at once * Executes multiple different replace operations * Supports regular expression syntax
* Allows multi-line searching * Supports many text encodings, including Unicode * Preserves line endings while processing files * Preserves BOM while processing Unicode files
* Displays matched expressions reports for file search / replace operations * Full featured dynamic preview of matched expressions and replacements * Provides tools for converting text encoding * Provides tools for converting line endings (EOL)
* Detects text encoding and line endings of files * Provides advanced filtering options for selecting files that need to be processed, including file name filters and file path exclusion filters
* Allows to load and save expressions to find, replacement definitions and file filters * Handles huge files (> 10 GB) * Regular expression editor / tester * Fully multi-threaded for maximum performance, and great responsiveness * Allows to cancel long operations
* GUI is totally modular * Creates backup of changed files if required * Exports the search and replace reports * Cross-platform: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Version 2.3.2: Bug fixes and performance improvements. Better support for Mac OS X 10.10