FirePlotter is a real-time firewall connection or session table monitor. It provides the ability to track usage of bandwidth and traffic for Cisco PIX ASA and FortiNet FortiGate firewalls.
Version: 2.24b180912FirePlotter is a real-time session monitor for your firewall.
License: Free To Try $106.00
Operating System: Windows
FirePlotter, simply shows you the traffic that is flowing through your internet connection moment to moment - in real-time.
FirePlotter can also be described as a firewall traffic vizualizer, bandwidth analyzer, qos utility or connection monitor for your Cisco ASA / PIX firewall or FortiNet FortiGate firewall.
FirePlotter can replay all the session data it collects for further detailed analysis.
FirePlotter benefits include:
- Installed & running in less than a minute.
- Using bandwidth more efficiently cuts costs.
- Increasing productivity, reducing liability.
- Delivering critical insight into firewall activity.
You can download 14 Day full evaluation of FirePlotter
FirePlotter helps IT Managers to discover:
- Hacker attacks, virus attacks and security breaches.
- Inappropriate internet usage by employees.
- Bandwidth utilization, protocol usage and web usage.
- FirePlotter answers questions like 'What tool can I use to find out who or what is using my bandwidth?
Version 2.24b1809: Added support for new new FotiGate models: Class 1 FG-60E-POE, FG-80E-POE Class 2 FG-140E, FG-140E-POE, FG-300E, FG-301E Class 3 FG-500E, FG-501E, FG-3960E, FG-3980E
Version 2.24b180112: Added ability to record and reply firewall data, and save connection profiles