A Wordpress plugin of fixing RSS feed error
Version: 1.02Fix rss feed is a plugin for Wordpress that fixes the RSS feed error "Error on line 2: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed." while you burn wordpress rss feed from www.feedburner.com, also fix error "XML or text declaration not at start of entity" in firefox, and fix error "XML declaration not at beginning of document" in Opera.
Operating System: Linux
Relative Posts: Wordpress how to correct rss feed in the Error on line 2: The processing instruction target matching "[xX] [mM] [lL]" is not allowed error?
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/` and unzip the file, it will create a `wp-content/plugins/fix-rss-feed/` directory.
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
1. Into the background admin-> options -> fix rss feed
2. Click on the "fix wordpress rss feed" button, it will check all folders (except wp-admin and wp-includes catalog)'s php file whether include head and tail blank lines, It would delete the blank lines (Do not worry, it will not delete central blank lines in files, delete only head and tail blank lines, so it will not affect your php program).
3. After fix job completed, the result will be listed, if your document is readyonly, it prompted an error; after you change file permission to writable, please c