Colloquy plug-in to fix typos in your last IRC message by applying a Perl regex
Version:When some people in an IRC enter a typo, they pretend to fix it by applying a Perl regular expression that substitutes their typo with the correction.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The Colloquy Fix Your Last Input (Regex) script takes that regular expression and re-sends the sentence with the spelling correction, thus allowing you to correct your typo.
· s/[typo]/[typo-correction]/ - Replace [typo] with the word you misspelled. Then replaced [typo-correction] with the correct spelling.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Move the file to: ~/Library/Application Support/Colloquy/PlugIns/
3. If that folder doesn't exist, create it.
4. If this is your first install of the plugin, go to Colloquy and type /reload plugins
5. If this is an update of an existing plugin, or if the script fails to load, re-launch Colloquy.
NOTE: The Colloquy Fix Your Last Input (Regex) plug-in work ONLY for your last sent message.