Download the offline setup packages for Adobe Flash Player with a simple click, and install Adobe Flash Player for major web browsers. Suppress the uninstall recommendation alerts and disable the expiration reminder. No EOL.
Version: 5.0Flash Offline Installer allows Windows users to download the offline setup packages for Adobe Flash Player with a simple click, and install Adobe Flash Player for major web browsers including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera. Three types of plug-in modes are supported, ActiveX, PPAPI, and NPAPI.
Operating System: Windows
Adobe Flash Player is end of life (EOL) in Jan 2021, however, this handy tool enables users to suppress the uninstall recommendation alerts and disable the expiration reminder by tweaking the configuration file and registry settings of Adobe Flash Player. For users who do not want to expose their geographical information, the tool allows users to restrict the player's access to users' region and language settings.
- Install Adobe Flash Player
- Download Offline Setup Packages for Adobe Flash Player
- Install options for major web browsers
- Support silent setup mode
- Show Adobe Flash Player version information
- Support web browser ActiveX, PPAPI, and NPAPI plug-ins
- Extend expiration date
- Remove all end-of-life (EOL) reminders
- Suppress uninstall recommendation alert windows
- Restrict access to region and language settings
- Repair Adobe Flash Player with a simple click
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Player completely
- Get unlimited technical support by email
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Adobe Flash Player
- Support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows
Version 5.0: Add support for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX, PPAPI, NPAPI 220.127.116.115