FlashMath is an easy-to-use flash card program that teaches basic math
Version: 1.2FlashMath is an easy-to-use flash card program that teaches basic math.Designed especially for computer-loving students, it intermittently interrupts their computer play to quiz them on a set of flash cards.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
FlashMath is loaded with features and has been proven effective in the classroom and at home.
Here are some key features of "FlashMath":
· A setup assistant that makes it easy to configure FlashMath for your students. You do not need to be a computer expert to use FlashMath. Its easy-to-use interface and helpful setup assistant will get you up and running in no time - no matter what your level of expertise.
· Multiple student mode. FlashMath can be prepared for use by either a single student or a large group. Simply select the current student from the menu and FlashMath switches into their settings. On OS X, FlashMath can be configured to automatically switch to a student's settings when he or she logs in.
· Separate settings and customized quizzes for each student. Choose between difficulty levels and problem types. Even intermix problems of different types and difficulties. FlashMath currently supports addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· A unique lesson-based system that makes modifying settings for a group of students quick and painless. Your students are probably all learning the same material. While many programs require you to enter the same information again and again, FlashMath takes advantage of this fact with a lesson-based system. Modify a lesson, and the students using it will be automatically updated.
· Report cards that allow you to track each student's performance. Are your students doing well or do you need to review? FlashMath makes it easy to see the trend.
· Password protection that prevents students from modifying their settings or quitting the application. Students cannot turn off the intermittent quizzes or modify their settings without entering your password.
· 3 MB of disk space
· at least 3 MB of memory
· 30 days trial.