FlexiServer is software for automatic employee time attendance logging. For staff who work at computers it does all hours logging automatically. It records log on and shut down times as worked hours. Hours can also be entered manually.
Version: 6.11FlexiServer is a solution to create a flexible work environment with automatic employee time attendance logging.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
In addition to tracking staff hours, the software features tools for quality assurance monitoring and reporting, and works perfectly with home or remote based staff.
FlexiServer is the modern replacement for a staff hours book or time card.
- Saves employees the chore of needing to fill out hours in their hours books every day.
- No more chasing staff for them to submit their hours. Bookkeeping has 24/7 immediate access to casual staff hours.
- Improves the way your business works by knowing exactly what is taking your staff the most time. Reports can be used for costing reasons to estimate how much time employees are working in different programs.
- Gives management the confidence to let employees work at home without fearing not being able to see what they are working on. The QA Screen Monitor gives managers the chance to see what their team is working on at any time just as if they were in the office.
- Lets you know exactly where your colleagues are at any time. This is perfect in roaming computer environments where it will show you which computer any member of your team is working at.
- Allows management to monitor outsourced or contract staff and whether they are working and the hours they are billing for.
- Gives employees more flexibility. With the FlexiServer accurate hours tracking implemented, management are much more likely to let employees work when they want.
Version 6.11: Major Update