FlightCheck Studio for InDesign - Now manage your Adobe InDesign® CS2 jobs
Version: 1.4Now manage your Adobe InDesign® CS2 jobs using Markzwares technology. The InDesign plugin offers the same features currently offered in the QuarkXPress version.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "FlightCheck Studio for InDesign":
· Flagged items in the "results" list can be clicked on to GOTO that particular box. For instance, if the item is a color, the application's Edit Color dialog will be brought up on the screen.
· Object Info displays details of the currently selected object, including position, color attributes, trap settings, etc.
· If the content designer mistakenly places an element or font in the layout design that does not meet the TrueFileSpec established from the outset, FlightCheck Studio alerts the designer immediately, providing an opportunity to fix the problem before mistakes are compounded. Or, users may choose to forbid saving or printing a file that is in a "failed" or "unfixed" state, helping to better manage file revisions and versions and cutting down on unnecessary wastes of time and consumables.
· By simply clicking on a reported error, FlightCheck Studio takes the operator directly to the page and place in the document where the suspect element is located to facilitate repair or replacement.
· The FlightCheck Studio Inspector is used to locate specific elements that would otherwise be difficult to find. For instance, an additional floating palette can be created to search for any object rotated 1‚Âº which would be impossible to find with your eye; or you might want to find the next occurrence of a box with trap set to knockout. FlightCheck Studio is the essential desktop tool for anyone creating content, providing assurance that once the file has been completed, it is "true" and will proceed through the rest of the workflow without a hitch.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Mac OSX 10.4 Tiger.
· Displaying Policies file name on the palette.
· Outputting Policies as a report.
· Adobe InDesign v2,
· CS or CS2.