FMShell - Consolidate and re-use FileMaker modules
Version: 20060814r2FMShell is the result of many modules combined into one FileMaker database. Rather than reinventing the wheel every time you start a new project, consider starting your next project with countless hours of work already completed.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
After all, time is money. Use FMShell, a fast, easy way to consolidate and re-use FileMaker modules.
What's New in This Release:
· Updated to fix a several minor issues.
· Was using the runtime version of FileMaker for the demo, but now supplying a proper database file with the Admin account removed. The runtime version was behaving differently than the FileMaker app. Now requires either a full copy or demo version of FileMaker.
· Replaced search icon on Home layout with a gif file rather than a png as it was not displaying properly on Windows.
· Replaced arrows icons on the Calendar layouts with a gif file rather than a png as they were not displaying properly on Windows.
· Changed the word 'Filter' on the Calendar layouts from condensed to normal as it was not displaying properly on Windows.
· Fixed the Calendar Event Detail window size on both Mac and Windows.
· FileMaker Pro 8.5 or the FileMaker 8.5 thirty day demo.