FTB ConMan is a Content Management System which creates an XHTML and CSS standards-compliant Web site.
Version: 0.3FTB ConMan is a dynamic website content management system.
Operating System: Linux
It allows you to have dynamic content (content which changes, including user input such as forums) on your site without having to know anything about the code that actually runs it.
Only minor HTML knowledge is necessary. And minor graphic handling for graphics that are specific to your site.
Here are some key features of "FTB ConMan":
· Membership Handling - Allow people to join your site. Determine what kind of questions they can fill on on their user profile. Specify "premium" members for things such as paid sections of your site. Allow members to administrate individual sections of the site or the entire site. And more!
· News Handling - Easily add new news, categorized, and allow it to be rated and/or discussed.
· General HTML Content - You can add plain non-changing pages for "static" content.
· Discussion Forums - Like you see on many sites. With tons of features to tailor them to your needs.
· Private Messaging - Allow your site members to send private messages to each other.
· Question and Answer Pages - Set up Q&A (or FAQ) pages, categorized for ease of use. Not necessarily just questions and answers, they can also be used for general categorized information. (You're reading one such page now!)
· Theming! - Your site can have multiple themes, with one being the default and the rest being set up so members can select their preferred site theme.
What's New in This Release:
· New modules include FAQster (for categorized Q&A handling) and Messenger (which allows members to send private messages to each other).
· Other minor adjustments and bugfixes were made.