Java FTP component running in your browser. This component allow to establish connection with FTP server, rename, download , upload files, and delete files and directories. Optionally, applet FTPS connection may be established(See applet doc.).
Version: 1.1FTPConnector is a FTP client component that runs within your web browser.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Windows
Using this applet you can easily transfer multiple files and directories, delete files, rename files, create directories.
1. No installation required.
2. Cross platform - any Java 2 enabled web browser will run the applet.
3. Firewall support - passive FTP mode allow to user communicate with FTP server from behind the firewall.
4. Transfer mode support - transfer files using either Text or Binary transfer mode.
5. Recursive download and upload - transfer directories content include all subdirectories.
6. Transfer status monitor - allow to user control transfer and cancel it if this needed.