Full Screen Player - Full Screen QuickTime Movie Player for Mac OS X
Version: 1.1.5b2Full Screen QuickTime Movie Player for Mac OS X
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Full Screen Player is very easy to use. You can use Finder to organize your movie files, for example, make aliases of movies into a folder as a play-list. Then drag and drop movie files or folders onto the movie window of Full Screen Player.
Here are some key features of "Full Screen Player":
· Easy-to-use Use Finder to organize playlists, then drag and drop them onto Full Screen Player
· Movie Size Normal Size, Double Size or Fill Screen
· Presentation mode Window or Full Screen
· Sound Balance, Bass and Treble
· Speed Fast Forward/Rewind or Slow Motion
· Playing mode Shuffle, Repeat Off, Repeat All, Repeat One
· Aspect Ratio Default, 4:3 or 16:9
· Flexible You can change any of the above settings at any time. QuickTime Pro won't let you change anything when it's in full screen mode.
What's New in This Release:
· This version adds a few menu items: Next Movie, Previous Movie, Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute.