FullColor XT - Enables QuarkXPress to manage colors & blends
Version: 1.5FullColor XT enables QuarkXPress users to create and manage colors and blends with the convenience of an interactive palette, offering solutions in interface and functionality that have never been available before.
License: Free To Try $69.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
FullColor gives unprecedented freedom in working with colors to designers, production artists and pre-press specialists, saving them time and costly mistakes.
Consistent with Badia Software's philosophy, FullColor integrates seamlessly with QuarkXpress, it supports undoing and redoing, and its interface is highly intuitive, customizable and compact.
Here are some key features of "FullColor XT":
· View colors and shades applied to fills, blends, frames and text simultaneously.
· Use the built-in CMYK, RGB or Web Safe mixer to create new colors.
· Save blends as color swatches, which can then be applied and managed just like regular colors.
· Filter the color list to display used/unused colors, or only CMYK colors, for example.
· Change multiple colors to spot or process in one step, or switch their color model with a click of the mouse.
· Locate where a certain color or blend is being used throughout the entire layout.
· Drag and drop swatches between palette panels, or from the panels to your pages.
· Change the fill, frame or text color of multiple selected boxes.
· Use the "color inheritance" feature to automatically paint newly created objects with previously used settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Redesigned user interface.
· New Color Usage button in toolbar.
· Color usage report can now specify on which layout a painted item is used.
· Context-sensitive color list preference (list behaves as the QuarkXPress color palette).
· QuarkXPress 6/Mac OS X compatibility.
· QuarkXPress 6 or later.