Fundraiser Mentor for Microsoft Access 2000-2002 manages fundraising events and donations for your organization. Handles customized receipts, mailing labels, events, donations, accounts, invitation lists, payment methods, currencies and reports.
Version: 1.22Fundraiser Mentor for Microsoft Access 2000 or 2002 manages fundraising events and donations for your organization or company. Print customized receipts with your organisations name and logo. Generate mailing labels for receipts, events, etc. Includes reporting features for payments, deposits, etc. Requires Microsoft Access 2000 or 2002 and a computer with a display resolution of 800x600 or higher.
License: Free To Try $79.99
Operating System: Windows
FEATURES / BENEFITS
1. Keep track of all your donors in one convenient location.
2. Track donations for each donor.
3. Create an unlimited number of donor Invitation or Member lists. Invitation or Member lists can be useful for keeping track of VIP members, specific occasions, special events, etc.
4. Print receipts for donations by receipt date or by receipt number.
5. Print reports for bank deposits and payments by date.
6. Print general mailing labels for donors by donor ID or date range. 7. Print mailing labels specifically for receipts issued to each donor by receipt date or by receipt number.
8. Print mailing labels for all Invitation/Member lists.
9. Schedule and track events for your fundraising activities.
10. Record donations by all your favorite payment methods--cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
11. Record donations by all currency types that you accept payments in.
12. Record donations by all bank accounts that you make deposits and payments in.
13. Customize printed receipts for your donors with your organizations's name, address, logo, etc.
14. Multimedia video tutorial available with 'hands on' setup,configuration and use instructions.
15. Includes sample database for you to practice learning.
16. The full or Retail versions of FundraiserMentor are available with more features.