Enhanced fast user switching for your Mac
Version:FUS++ is a replacement for Apple's Fast User Switching menu item. FUS++ offers a greater degree of customization in both its function and appearance.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Switching Users: Make sure FUS++ is enabled and click the icon or text on the right hand side of your menu bar. A menu will drop-down, and a list of other users will appear. Users that are currently logged on will have a check next to their name. To switch accounts, simply select one of the names in the list.
· Enable FUS++: Check or uncheck this box to enable or disable the FUS++ application. On checking this box, an icon or username should appear among the items in the upper-right corner of your menu bar.
· Enable on startup: To automatically start FUS++ when you log in, check this box.
· Execute when switching to/from this account: To have a script or application run when switching to or from your account, click the "Open..." button and select the application. A common usage would be to write an Applescript that closed iTunes so that when you switch accounts, other users can access the music player.
Status Bar Tab
· Title Format: Select one of the options in this list to change the icon or text that appears in the menu bar.
· Menu Entry Format: Select one of the options in this list to change the text that appears in the drop-down menu.
NOTE: FUS++ is licensed and distributed under the terms of the BSD License.