FuzzMeasure - Audio and acoustical measurement and analysis software
Version: 2.0.10Delivers a complete suite of features geared towards professionals in the acoustics, live sound, and recording industries. By combining a complete toolset with an elegant user interface, FuzzMeasure Pro 2 lets you get all your work done without getting in your way.
License: Free To Try $125.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
FuzzMeasure Pro is an audio and acoustical measurement application you use to perform, analyze, and produce visually stunning graphs of your measurements. Using FuzzMeasure's tools, you can easily gather measurements of a home theater system, recording studio, stage, auditorium, raw loudspeaker components, and more.
By accurately measuring the frequency response of a room or electrical component, FuzzMeasure reveals resonant frequencies, muddy bass, tinny treble, and other elusive, qualitative sonic properties. FuzzMeasure allows you to easily compare multiple responses side-by-side, which enables you to make incremental tweaks (moving furniture in a room, for example) and immediately see the difference.
FuzzMeasure's design makes a highly complex tool very easy-to-use. Whether you use FuzzMeasure as a hobbyist, or you work in the acoustics or audio field, you will appreciate the work that went into making it easier to get your work done. Download a copy and try it out for yourself!
· Limited functionality after 14 day fully-functional demo expires.
What's New in This Release:
· Feature 2920: Waterfall markers
· In the waterfall plugin, you can now add a marker to the graph which helps pinpoint specific frequencies.
· Feature 2946: Unsmoothed option for waterfall data
· When analyzing low frequency responses in the waterfall plugin, having access to the raw, unsmoothed data gives the sharpest peaks, and reveals pesky room modes.
· Bug 2555: FuzzMeasure doesn't read the sine sweep parameters at startup
· FuzzMeasure now reads the default sine sweep parameters despite whether or not the sweep settings window is displayed on launch.