Gallery Grabber QED - download web based picture galleries
Version: 0.22.2Gallery Grabber QED is a tool for downloading graphic files from a web based picture galleries to your hard-drive. It is one of the quick and easy to use download utilities found in the QED Toolkit.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Gallery Grabber QED easy to use drag and drop interface. Gallery Grabber can automatically determine the type of web gallery that has been dropped, extracting only the gallery images themselves - leaving banners, thumbnails and page design behind.
When more control is needed, Gallery Grabber's automatic behaviour can be overridden, forcing a gallery to be downloaded using a specific method:
· Gallery Page - a single Webpage with large gallery images embedded within the page
· Thumbnail Picture Gallery - a single Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to larger gallery images
· Thumbnail Page Gallery - a Webpage with small to medium thumbnail images which lead to other Webpages with embedded gallery images.
Gallery Grabber QED has been tested with the following Web Browsers:
Here are some key features of "Gallery Grabber QED":
· User friendly, Aqua style interface
· Built to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
· Easy to use drag and drop design
· Includes built-in Help Book
· Saves gallery image files to a folder on the Desktop
· Names the folder after the gallery page title
· If two downloaded galleries have the same name, a unique number is added to the second folder's name
· Built in decision making process makes downloading gallery images simple
· Automatically determines how the gallery is laid out
· Automatic behaviour can be overridden for more experienced users
· Only downloads gallery images: ignores gifs, thumbnails, banners, adverts and other page design graphics
Drag and Drop
· The Gallery Grabber QED drop area accepts webpage addresses from:
· Web Browser's address bar
· Web addresses/URLs selected and dragged from a text selection
· Links dragged from a webpage and elsewhere
· Clipping files such as ".webloc" and ".url" files.
· Registration reminder panel.