gBurner is a CD / DVD / BD burning tool, which can create and burn data / audio CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing tool, which can handle iso image files.
Version: 4.6gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD / DVD / BD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data / audio CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs. gBurner is also a disc image file processing tool, which allows you to open, create, extract, edit, convert and burn ISO / BIN image files.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
- Create and burn data / audio / video discs. gBurner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
- Create multisession CD/DVD/BD.
- Make bootable CD/DVD/BD.
- Burn data, audio and video image file.
- Copy CD/DVD/BD.
- Erase rewritable disc.
- Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
- Support unicode file names.
- Optimize file layout to save disc space.
- Open, create, extract, edit and convert ISO/BIN Image file. gBurner can convert almost all image file formats to ISO/BIN image file format.
- Support gbi, daa and uif compressed disc image file.
- Easy and friendly interface. gBurner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste...