gcb is a Gtk copy-paste buffer.
Version: 0.2.8It is something like 'xcb'. It has multiple buttons to store strings of paste buffer. You click a button to put the content into paste-buffer/clipboard.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "gcb":
· Use right button to assign the button as a snooper. It is more straightforward than xcb.
· It has tool-tip to display the complete content.
· It is written in Gtk, so by default it has i18 display capability.
· It can watch the clipboard of gtk (mozilla).
· History of changes of paste buffer
· By default, it is sticky on Gnome/Gtk.
· You can also specify option to turn window decoration off (borderless). No more tedius desktop setup to install it.
What's New in This Release:
· Change the the duration of sleep from 0.1 to 0.03