GeneWeb is a genealogy software program with a Web interface
Version: 5.00GeneWeb is a genealogy software program with a Web interface. It can be used off-line or in a Web environment. It uses very efficient techniques of relationship and consanguinity computing, developed in collaboration with Didier Rémy, research Director at INRIA.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "GeneWeb":
· Web interface
· Dynamic display
· Relationship and consanguinity computing
· Spelling correction
· Nobility titles
· Information update and protection
· Customization (background color, etc)
· Miscellaneous Features: birthdays, last births, etc.
· An example: more than 100,000 persons
· Import and export of GEDCOM files