GeoXPlanet is a script that generates XEarth/XPlanet compatible marker/arc files of active tcp/ip connections.
Version: 0.4.5GeoXPlanet is a script that generates XEarth/XPlanet compatible marker/arc files of active tcp/ip connections so that the connections can be plotted graphically in XEarth/XPlanet in near real-time.
Operating System: Linux
As of GeoXPlanet-0.3.3, you don't need to manually run XPlanet/XEarth. GeoXPlanet now handles all of that for you.
· XPlanet or XEarth
· PostgreSQL (optional)
· psycopg/psycopg2 (optional)
· MaxMind GeoLiteCity Database (optional)
1. tar xjpf GeoXPlanet-(version).tar.bz2
2. cd GeoXPlanet-(version)/
3. chmod 700 GeoXPlanet.py
By default, GeoXPlanet uses online lookups.
What's New in This Release:
· A reverse DNS lookup and radius option was added.
· Configuration was made more streamlined and sane.
· XFCE support is now experimental.
· Minor bugs were fixed.