Collection of four most popular LingoMAXX german dictionaries for Sony Ericsson devices. Additional sound modules enable listening pronunciations of the words.
Version: 2.0These Sony Ericsson software dictionaries are based on SlovoEd multi-language dictionary engine, one of the most popular and complete software dictionary solutions for Symbian OS.
License: Free To Try $69.75
Operating System: Not Applicable
This bundle consists of 5 popular bidirectional dictionaries:
English German dictionary, contains 98,804 entries
French German dictionary, contains 80,054 entries
Spanish German dictionary, contains 80,441 entries
Italian German dictionary, contains 101,913 entries
Latin German dictionary, contains 28,499 entries
Main features SlovoEd software dictionaries for Sony Ericsson are:
- Additional sound modules
- Simple and easy-to-use interface with color marks support.
- Quality dictionary databases specially adapted for Sony Ericsson.
- Great number of word entries.
- Low memory consumption, powerful and fast compression technology that enables high data compression ratio (100,000 words in 600 Kb) with high access rate.
- Full screen and standard modes to show word translation.
- Syntactic information support.
- Five colors of dictionary appearance
- Support of color marks for dictionary entries.
- The possibility to save certain words on Flash Cards (a special method of learning new foreign words) and then pass through Flash Cards Quiz.
- Search history (last words that youâ€™ve searched before). You can see any word from the history again at any time.
- Availability to install several dictionaries at the same time (for example, German-English and English-Italian).
- The possibility to install dictionaries on memory cards.
- Dictionary interface is available in 7 languages.