SlovoEd is a English-German and German-English dictionary for Sony Ericsson devices (Sony Ericsson P800/P900/P910 and others). German-English dictionary contains 49486 entries. English-German dictionary contains 51215 entries.
Version: 2.0SlovoEd is a English-German and German-English dictionary for Sony Ericsson devices (Sony Ericsson P800/P900/P910 and others).
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Not Applicable
German-English dictionary contains 49486 entries.
English-German dictionary contains 51215 entries.
Main features of English-German and German-English SlovoEd software dictionary for Sony Ericsson are:
- Additional sound modules
- Simple and easy-to-use interface with color marks support.
- Quality dictionary databases specially adapted for Sony Ericsson.
- Great number of word entries.
- Low memory consumption, powerful and fast compression technology that enables high data compression ratio (100,000 words in 600 Kb) with high access rate.
- Full screen and standard modes to show word translation.
- Syntactic information support.
- Five colors of dictionary appearance
- Support of color marks for dictionary entries.
- The possibility to save certain words on Flash Cards (a special method of learning new foreign words) and then pass through Flash Cards Quiz.
- Search history (last words that youâ€™ve searched before). You can see any word from the history again at any time.
- Availability to install several dictionaries at the same time (for example, German-English and English-Italian).
- The possibility to install dictionaries on memory cards.
- Dictionary interface is available in English and German