GFC-Core is a C++ interface for the GLib library.
Version: 2.3.1GFC-Core is a C++ interface for the GLib library.
Operating System: Linux
The GTK+ Foundation Classes is an set of integrated C++ classes for developing GTK+ applications on UNIX-like systems such as Linux. GFC-Core is the core object and utility library that other GFC libraries such as GFC-UI are built on.
GFC-Core includes a C++ wrapper for the GLib object system and utiliy libraries, a standard string compatible UTF-8 string class, automatic memory management, an optimized virtual signal handler system and a typesafe system of C++ signal and slots.
· gcc-3.2 or higher
· libsigc++ 2.0.0 or higher
· glib-2.4.0 or higher
· gthread-2.4.0 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· GFC-Core (formerly Inti) has a new virtual signal handler system optimized for speed and performance.
· It uses the libsigc2 C++ callback library to implement a typesafe system of C++ signals and slots.
· GFC objects can now be created dynamically or on the stack.
· GObject properties have been removed from classes that provide getter and setter functions.
· Added G::Module, a C++ wrapper for GModule.
· The C++ header file extension has been changed from .h to .hh to avoid confusion with C header files, and the examples and documentation have been updated.