GFC-UI is a C++ interface for GTK+.
Version: 2.3.1GFC-UI is a C++ interface for GTK+.
Operating System: Linux
The GTK+ Foundation Classes is an set of integrated C++ classes for developing GTK+ applications on UNIX-like systems such as Linux. GFC-UI is the user interface library and includes C++ wrappers for most objects in the ATK, GDK, GTK, GdkPixbuf and Pango libraries.
There is a standard string compatible UTF-8 string class, automatic memory management, an optimized virtual signal handler system and a typesafe system of C++ signal and slots. It comes with a full set of example programs, several test applications, a GNU Autotools test project, a C++ version of the GTK+ widget demonstration program, extensive reference documentation and a tutorial.
· gcc-3.2 or higher
· gfccore-2.3.1 or higher
· libsigc++ 2.0.0 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· GFC-UI (formerly Inti) has a new virtual signal handler system optimized for speed and performance.
· It uses the libsigc2 C++ callback library to implement a typesafe system of C++ signals and slots. GFC objects can now be created dynamically or on the stack.
· GObject properties have been removed from classes that provide getter and setter functions.
· All deprecated widgets have been removed.
· The C++ header file extension has been changed from .h to .hh to avoid confusion with C header files.
· The examples, test programs and documentation have all been updated.