GKrellM Distributed.net Plugin (GKrellDnet) is a Distributed.net client monitor plugin for GKrellM.
Version: 0.14.3GKrellM Distributed.net Plugin (GKrellDnet) is a Distributed.net client monitor plugin for GKrellM.
Operating System: Linux
· a Linux or FreeBSD system. It could work on other BSD variant but I have not tested it.
· a working distributed.net client.
· GKrellM (2.0 or better) the great multi-monitor application.
Here are some key features of "GKrellM Distributed net Plugin":
· Support the new absolute crunch-o-meter style. Nice for OGR contest (fig. 2)
· Support new Distributed.net client (v2.8011 and up).
· Configurable command launched on every packet completion (suggested by Ari Pollak).
· Configurable text output format.
· Monitor current contest, work units in input/output buffers and progress in current block/stub.
· Start/Stop the dnet client on mouse button click.
· Support for multi-processors system (up to 10 CPU).
How to use
· Copy the client wrapper 'dnetw' somewhere in your path. The Distributed.net client 'dnetc' must also be in your path.
· Check that the client do not redirect output to a file. If you want to log the client activity you should use the '-l' option of the wrapper.
· Try the wrapper from the shell, type 'dnetw dnetw.log' and you must get the standard client output.
· Copy the GKrellM plugin either in the system wide plugin directory or in your personnal plugin directory (~/.gkrellm/plugins/).
· Look at 'Info' tab in the plugin configuration for more info about the plugin settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for the lastest Distributed.net client output format was added.