GlestConf - Free Cocoa GUI configuration tool for Glest
Version: 3.0.0 R3GlestConf is a free Cocoa GUI configuration tool for Glest. Using this, you can change the settings of Glest without editing glest.ini file directly. You will be able to see the descriptions of settings as tool tips around the mouse pointer.
Operating System: Mac OS X
· Xcode 2.4 or later to build.
· SDL, Ogg, Vorbis and Xerces framework into PrvFrameworks folder.
1. Display mode lists only hardware supported modes and the width is greater than 800 dots.
2. There are fonts which are not suitable for Glest, e.g. Arial Black. They have extra space in vertical direction, so that you can't see the whole text on screen.
3. A binary version of this version is available in the Glest Mac port package.