Gloster is a secure and decentralized p2p program for small communities.
Version: 1.0 RC2Gloster is a secure and decentralized p2p program for small communities.
Operating System: Linux
With Gloster you can easily share files on the Internet without depending on a server.
You can search files on the network and browser users' shared files. Multi-sourcing is also supported. You can even create channels or chat with the users.
Gloster is a p2p software working without server designed for small comunities. You can create chan and do pv chat. On a Gloster network, the communications are crypted between the nodes (users).
What's New in This Release:
· The first configuration wizard was enhanced.
· Translations can be added easily.
· Translation problems were corrected.
· Hashing speed was improved.
· Timestamps and color were added in chat/chan windows.
· MD5 hashing is used instead of MD4.
· Some bugfixes were made.