gnome-pkgtool is a GTK+/GNOME front-end to Slackware package management tools.
Version: 0.5.2gnome-pkgtool is a GTK+/GNOME front-end to Slackware package management tools (pkgtool). With gnome-pkgtool you can do the following actions to your Slackware Linux installation:
Operating System: Linux
· Install .TGZ packages
· Uninstall installed packages
· Re-install/upgrade installed packages
· Build packages from source and install them
· Inspect packages content
gnome-pkgtool relies on installpkg(8) and removepkg(8) tools for installing and uninstalling packages and on checkinstall for building packages from source.
· GTK+ version 2.4 or newer (from slackware-current)
· vte version 0.11.10 or newer (from gnome series)
· basic GNOME libraries (from gnome series)