gnommind project is a Master Mind game for GNOME.
Version: 2.1.1gnommind project is a Master Mind game for GNOME.
Operating System: Linux
gtkmmind or gnommind (the GNOME version of gtkmmind), a simple but addictive game for Linux, inspired from the Master Mind game.
You must guess a color code by trying different combinations.
Here are some key features of "gnommind":
· The configurable parameters are the number of colors and the number of pieces to play with.
· Gaming explanations are provided in the game.
· The ChangeLog is available.
· This program is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and may be freely distributed.
· the GTK 1.2.1 or later widget library,
· the gnome-libs.
What's New in This Release:
· Recompiled i386 binary with RH Seawolf (7.1)
· cgame.h: replaced 'const enum' by 'enum'
· Fixed all compilation errors occuring with gcc 2.96
· Cleaned configure.in
· *.h,cc: Updated email addresses, copyright dates and URL
· Checked for memory leaks
· Removed macros directory
· Removed i18n directories (intl & po)
· Bug fix: mmind.cc: Repaint board's background in black at each refresh
· Bug fix: couldn't press space bar twice in a row