GNUGS - Help them to get back to their spaceship
Version: 0.7The Gnugs, a strange little species from outer space, are stranded on earth. It is your task to help them to get back to their spaceship. The ship stops at different places on earth, like greek, australia, amazonas, a volcano and even the bermuda triagnel.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
At each place, you have to use your power to wisely change the landscape so the Gnugs can find the way back to the teleporter you've put there. Of course, you can't control them directly, you have to cleverly place bits and pieces here and there so the riddle will get solved. After collecting all the Gnugs at one place, you can advance to the next one.
Here are some key features of "GNUGS":
· 100 puzzling levels (not all finished yet!)
· 10 different places, each with different graphics and music
· Cute comic-style graphics
· Unique game-concept
· The full version has 100 levels in 10 different places instead of only 12 levels in two places.
· The full version saves the highscorelist and your progress in the game.
· The full version does not show any annoying messages or delay-screens.
What's New in This Release:
· New graphics and levels, music, added features and complexity. In fact a totally new game except the basic idea. Some levels still missing, but game is fully playable.
· Monitor capable of displaying 800x600 resolution.