GolfMeister - Record and analyze golf scores
Version: 3.5.3GolfMeister is a program used to record and analyze golf scores. It keeps statistics on such things as greens in regulation, drives in fairway, eagles, birdies etc.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It also allows you to print out various reports on items entered. It can print a course listing, a round listing (complete and by course) and various copies of the cards entered.
What's New in This Release:
· Added "Check for Updates" menu item to check for new versions online
· Visually cleaned up some statistics panels
· Updated scrollwheel support and live resize to latest source
· Live resize added to Graph and Shot Distribution
· Fixed Up And Down display problem in Statistics window (Shot Making panel)
· Fixed opening of invalid datafile now handled more elegantly
· Fixed problem with Alpha fields corrupting memory
· Fixed problem when creating a new document that the player had a blank name. It was a little confusing.
· Fixed problem of adding a new tee that occurred when an old tee had been deleted at some point.
· Fixed a problem with "Out/In/Round" totals entry.