Lightweight, feature-rich password manager, combining security and convenience, simplicity and flexibility in one package. Takes a minimum of effort to set up and use and securely gives you access to your credentials with just a couple of key taps.
Version: 1.5'got password?' is a lightweight, feature-rich password manager. It combines security and convenience, simplicity and flexibility in one handy package. Designed to take a minimum of effort to configure and activate, it securely gives you access to your credentials with just a couple of key taps or mouse clicks. It can generate cryptographically secure passwords and uses 128-bit strong RC4 encryption algorithm to keep all your passwords secure. It can also organize your accounts by category for maximum ease of use.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
Here are some distinctive features that make it the easiest and most flexible password manager around:
- Lightweight: doesn't take over your system's resources just to do its job. It stays out of your way until you need it.
- Easy to access: no complicated key/mouse combinations to memorize. No awkward dragging of items from one window to another. A simple double key tap brings it to the foreground, a mouse-click away from entering your credentials.
- Secure: all of your passwords are encrypted using an industry standard, 128-bit strong RC4 encryption algorithm.
- Easy to configure: clear and streamlined single configuration screen makes account list setup a breeze.
- Flexible and multi-purpose: use it to go to your favorite Web page or to enter user ID and/or password into the Web browser or another program of your choice.
- Ready for password generation: can generate random passwords for you to use with any new accounts you create. (Because they are generated using robust, cryptographically secure algorithms, they can be much more hacker-proof than a password you might choose yourself.)
- Supports flexible account categories for streamlined and compact display and easy access.