GoWeather graphically displays current conditions and 5-day forecast for a location.
Version: 2001.10.24GoWeather graphically displays current conditions and 5-day forecast for a location.
Operating System: Linux
It displays an attractive representation the current weather conditions for a particular location, along with upcoming weather forecasts.
The source of the data are small, text-based reports in a standard format (METAR and Zone Forecast (ZFP)) made available from an unchanging, reliable source (the National Weather Service (NWS)).
GoWeather is FLTK-based, has a small form-factor, and the data files are very small and can be accessed offline.
This means GoWeather is suitable for Linux handhelds (like the Agenda VR3 PDA).
What's New in This Release:
· Initial upload to SourceForge CVS CHANGES.txt created
· Added some "uploading to Agenda" info. to "INSTALL.txt"
· Updated GoWeather URL in documents and files
· References to "Go Weather" changed to "GoWeather"
· "About" dialog window created