gPlanarity is a simple puzzle game involving untangling planar graphs for fun and prizes.
Version: 11496gPlanarity is a simple puzzle game involving untangling planar graphs for fun and prizes. If you tend to get addicted to cute little math puzzles than gPlanarity is a doozy.
Operating System: Linux
gPlanarity is a super-clone of the flash Planarity game written by John Tantalo. The original Planarity ran well in IE and Firefox on other platforms, but was slow and liked to lock up or abort under Linux browsers.
gPlanarity implements gameplay identical to the original Planarity but adds some UI and game extras around the basic game such as multiple board generation algorithms, puzzle boards, complete backing state, group select/drag and so on.
Here are some key features of "gPlanarity":
· Group select and drag
· Board reset
· Level selection
· Complete backing state
· Leave and come back to any number of boards at any time
· Multiple level generation algorithms
· Puzzles with differing win conditions
· Hide/show lines
· Intersection highlighting
· Undeniable big noodly crunch!
· (cairo 1.0 and Gtk+ 2.8 are statically linked in the download binaries)
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfix version of gPlanarity;
· correct timer resetting on saved boards when reentered from the level menu
· correct board generation bug that potentially affected boards with multiple completely seperate graphs; this bug rendered board 69 unsolvable.