Gpremacy is a Mono/Gtk# clone of the 80s board game "Supremacy" by Supremacy Games, Inc.
Version: 20051117Gpremacy is a Mono/Gtk# clone of the 80s board game "Supremacy" by Supremacy Games, Inc. Gpremacy is a "Risk"-like game set in the near future between the superpowers with macroeconomics and nuclear weapons.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Gpremacy":
· Cross Platform: Will run on any system supported by Mono (Win2k+, Linux, Solaris, OS X...)
· Multiplayer Ready: Play with your friends online, and nuke them!
· AI in development: If you don't have enough people, or just want to play by yourself. Look for this soon!
· Theme-ready: Gtk themes are automatically applied, so it can match your furniture and socks!
What's New in This Release:
· There is now a worthless AI opponent, flags to show who owns what, and a working movement arrow.
· Nukes always work when fired, and a long list of bugfixes were made.
· The AI opponent is still being written, but the bugfixes to the rest of the game engine dramatically improve the game among human players.