gps2geX - Acts as a real-time GPS-to-Google Earth converter monitoring your GPS position.
Version: 1.6GPS-to-Google Earth, or gps2ge, is a utility to monitor your GPS position and track in Google Earth.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "gps2geX":
· Tilts, tracks and zooms to follow your position in real time
· Your choice of fix icon (aeroplane, car, or generic position marker)
· Icon changes to warn of loss of GPS fix
· Follow your track along the ground, or in three dimensions (even through the air)
· Optional periodic snapshots of position, velocity and time
· gps2geX also offers the posibility to customize your tilt angle and view range.
· gps2geX is a Cocoa (Mac OS X) GUI-based version of gps2ge, bringing the ease-of-use of a graphical interface to the fun (and functional) gps2ge utility.
· gpsdX (or another installation of gpsd on Mac OS X 10.4 or newer)
· Google Earth.