GRacer is a 3D Motor Sports Simulator.
Version: 0.1.5GRacer is a 3D motor sports simulator. It's state of the art physical simulation engine creates realistic behavior including drift, wheel spin, and even accel turn.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "GRacer":
· Formula (FR)
· CART (FR)
· HONDA S2000 (FR)
· MITSUBISHI Lancer RS Evolution VI (4WD)
· Mini (FR)
· Sample Course 1
(current release also contains some other courses. but these courses are still very rough)
multi-level crossing and loop-the-loop course. (not yet fully functional)
linux joystick driver (but setting for microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel is hard-coded).
sound (by SL library included in PLIB)
· game is playable, and finished when you run specified lap.
· new GRacer memories your high scores. but you can not share high scores with your friends.
· OpenGL or Mesa
· Glut 3.7
· Tcl 8.0
· libgif or libungif
· SL sound library ( included in PLIB )
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix release.
· Camera position is bit changed for better driving feel.
· Parameter of vehicles and courses are also changed.