GrapeRDP is an implementation of a client software for Microsoft's proprietary Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
Version: 0.15GrapeRDP is java RDP client to connect to another computer over a network connection.
Operating System: Windows
GrapeRDP works on Linux, Windows, Mac and other Java enabled systems.
Features of the terminal client:
- connecting to a terminal server;
- automatic login and password;
- support for different resolutions and color depths;
- support various code pages;
- type and layout keyboard;
- support alternate shell;
- support working directory;
- support redirect sound;
- support redirect clipboard;
- support redirect local/net printers to the server;
- support redirect smartcard;
- support redirect file system;
- support fullscreen;
- support dynamic channels;
- support audio input redirection (microphone)
- support rdp, ssl, nla, nla ex security protocol
Version 0.15: correct cursor
Version 0.14: Java Web Start support
Version 0.13: add visual configurator