A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images, including PDF, Office, Visio, CAD and raster images. The library doesn't require client installations and can be seamlessly integrated into any Java app.
Version: 1.8.2A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images.
License: Free To Try $2,499.00
Operating System: Windows
Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types.
Key features include:
- Platform independent. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java works across all popular platforms, including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. All a user needs to annotate a document is an HTML5-compliant browser.
- High fidelity true-text rendering. The library renders documents as text files, so that users can search for, select and copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- A wide set of annotation tools
Sticky notes with rich text - Point annotations (allows adding notes to any point in the document) - Area annotations (allows commenting on an area marked up with a rectangle)
- Text annotations (allows striking through / underlining and commenting on text) - Text replacement (allows editing text) - Text / area redaction (allows blacking out text / area) - Polyline (allows drawing freehand lines) - Arrows - Watermarks - Undo / redo
A customizable UI.
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java has a convenient web UI, designed to make it easy to annotate large documents in a browser. It allows end users to:
- Turn document pages with the click of a button
- Jump straight to a selected page
- Preview pages with thumbnails
- Quickly navigate between annotations
- Print and export annotated documents to PDF
- Collaborate on documents in real time.
Support for native PDF annotations. Annotations made in GroupDocs can be converted to / from native PDF annotations for further editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for Java can be easily integrated into any project, as it doesn't require any client-side installation at all.
To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
Version 1.8.2: - Implemented a capability to configure search for separate words - Implemented a capability to configure case sensitive search - Numerous minor updates and bug fixes