A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. The library is designed for easy integration into web, mobile or desktop apps and allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Office and raster images.
Version: 1.8.1A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation.
License: Free To Try $2,499.00
Operating System: Windows
Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
- Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
- Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
- Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including
Text annotation (strike-through / underline and comment on text).- Text replacement (edit text within the document).- Text / area redaction (blackout text / area).- Sticky notes with rich text.- Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle).- Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document).- Polyline (draw freehand lines).- Watermarking.- Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements).- Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document).- Undo / redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser.
Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to / from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline / online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL.
To test the library without evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
Version 1.8.1: - Numerous optimizations and bug fixes