.NET library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with legally-binding electronic signature functionality. It includes controls for online signature capture, document preparation / sending, and signature authenticity.
Version: 1.9.0GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with electronic signature functionality.
License: Free To Try $2,499.00
Operating System: Windows
The library provides a flexible API and comprehensive controls for creating custom e-signature workflows of any complexity. Key features include:
- Electronic Signature Capture Control. Provides users with options to sign documents either by uploading a scanned copy of their signature, typing a signature with custom font styles, or drawing a signature with a mouse, touch or a stylus. Handwritten signatures can be drawn and applied to a document right in a web-browser.
- Multiple Document Formats Support. All documents are signed in PDF format for security. However, the library can convert over 50+ file formats to PDF, so that users can get them e-signed as well. Among supported file formats are: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OpenDocument, RTF, CSV, TXT, AutoCAD and many more.
- Documents Security and Integrity. The library provides comprehensive anti-tampering and audit-trail functionality to ensure document integrity and guarantee signature authenticity. This allows you to build legally-binding electronic signature solutions that comply with the U.S. federal ESIGN Act and UETA Act.
- Merge Fields Handling. When preparing documents for signature, users can add merge fields like 'Name', 'Date', 'Order value', etc. Recipients can then complete them online, before applying a signature.
- Easy-to-Follow Signature Workflows. Intuitive wizards guide users to get documents signed quickly and easily. Users can store templates for reuse; organize/archive signed documents; save recipient contacts; send email notifications and reminders.
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET can be integrated into any .NET project, including ASP.NET and console / desktop applications.
To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
Version 1.9.0: - Implemented a capability of verifying unique reference IDs applied to signed documents - Numerous minor updates and bug fixes